- Residents are required to clear their sidewalks of snow and ice within twenty-four (24) hours after precipitation has ceased falling.
- It is unlawful to shovel, blow, or place any snow into the street.
- Parking on town streets is prohibited when there is an accumulation of snow/ice of two (2) or more inches.
- When snow is predicted, please remove your car from the streets until the snow is plowed.
- In the event of unpredicted snow, please move your car from the streets promptly to accommodate the snowplows.
The Code Enforcement Officer can be reached at 240-626-1243