- It is unlawful to allow grass, brush, or weeds to grow over 8″ (eight inches) on any part of your property.
- Maintenance of sidewalks and curbs is the responsibility of the homeowner. The homeowner is required to clear the sidewalk of snow.
- If your property has a fire hydrant, please clear it of snow for use by the fire department and everyone’s safety.
- Residents are required to clear their sidewalks of snow and ice within twenty-four (24) hours after precipitation has ceased falling.
- It is unlawful to shovel, blow, or place any snow into the street.
- Parking on town streets is prohibited when there is an accumulation of snow/ice of four (4) or more inches.
- In the event of snow, please remove your car from the street promptly to accommodate the snowplows.